CURRENT POSITIONS at ITProFound, Inc.
|Job title:||Computer Systems Analyst (multiple openings)|
|Will provide services in connection with our clients’ business and other data processing problems to implement and improve their computer systems. Specific duties include:
· Provide assistance to MIS technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, database, or IT issue by themselves.
· Provide general programming assistance to other MIS programmers/projects using PowerBuilder 11.5 or 12.5, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
· Perform System Design/Coding for web applications using VB.NET/ASP.NET and Oracle 11g database.
· Responsible for designing, developing and consumption of web services. Work with Oracle PL/SQL, to create packages, Stored Procedures and function.
· Develop web applications using Visual Studio 2008 and above with VB.NET, ASP.NET and Framework 4.5.
· Work with MIS staff (e.g. managers, senior programmers, support staff, product manager) to plan program code implementation, enhancements and changes to the existing Power Builder applications.
· Create test plan for unit testing and integration testing.
· Integrate the browser ActiveX in PowerBuilder 11.5 and 12.5.
· Responsible for doing unit testing and integration testing for the modules developed and maintain program code. Design reports, audit trails/logs, and security mechanisms.
· Work with COM+ objects.
|Education and experience requirements:
|Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related, with five years of progressive, post-Bachelor’s experience in a related position. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable. Travel to unanticipated worksites nationwide will be required. Remote employment is an option in some instances. Relocation may be required. Multiple openings.
Must have five years of experience in the following:
· ASP.Net (2.0,3.5,4.5 or above), Ajax, HTML, CSS, WCF MVC, SQL.
· Analyzing Legacy Data from distributed systems and writing application software data analysis.
· Working on Technical and Functional documentation, implementing application programs using PowerBuilder.
· Preparing Requirement Specification Documents, Analysis and Approach Documents, Design Documents, System Test Plans, and Test Procedure Document and Implementation Plans.
· Customizing systems to meet client’s needs and to suit the business needs.
Must have three years of experience in the following:
· Working with Team Foundation Server, SVN, Visual Studio 2010/2012 or above, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 or above.
· Working on client customized framework to accommodate client software specific requirements along the features of new technologies.
|Sample advertisement:||Computer Systems Analyst, ITProFound, Inc., Woodbury, MN – (Multiple Openings) Will provide services in connection with our clients’ business and other data processing problems to implement and improve their computer systems. Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related. Involves travel to unanticipated worksites nationwide. Relocation may be required. Remote employment is an option in some instances. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Work Sites||1687 Woodlane Drive, Suite 207, Woodbury, MN 55125|