Current job postings-
Job title: Computer Systems Analyst (multiple openings)
|Will provide services in connection with our clients’ business and other data processing problems to implement and improve their computer systems. Specific duties include:
- Provide assistance to MIS technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, database, or IT issue by themselves.
- Provide general programming assistance to other MIS programmers/projects using PowerBuilder 11.5 or 12.5, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Perform System Design/Coding for web applications using VB.NET/ASP.NET and Oracle 11g database.
- Responsible for designing, developing and consumption of web services. Work with Oracle PL/SQL, to create packages, Stored Procedures and function.
- Develop web applications using Visual Studio 2008 and above with VB.NET, ASP.NET and Framework 4.5.
- Work with MIS staff (e.g. managers, senior programmers, support staff, product manager) to plan program code implementation, enhancements and changes to the existing Power Builder applications.
- Create test plan for unit testing and integration testing.
- Integrate the browser ActiveX in PowerBuilder 11.5 and 12.5.
- Responsible for doing unit testing and integration testing for the modules developed and maintain program code. Design reports, audit trails/logs, and security mechanisms.
- Work with COM+ objects.
Education and experience requirements:
|Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related, and five years of progressive, post-Bachelor’s experience analyzing Legacy Data from distributed systems and writing application software data analysis. Relocation may be required. Travel to unanticipated worksites nationwide will be required. Remote employment is an option in some instances. Multiple openings.
Experience must include:
· Experience working with Oracle 11g and Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
· Technical and Functional documentation, implementing application programs using PowerBuilder.
· Preparing Requirement Specification Documents, Analysis and Approach Documents, Design Documents, System Test Plans, and Test Procedure Document and Implementation Plans.
· Working on client customized framework to accommodate client software specific requirements along the features of new technologies.
· Customizing systems to meet client’s needs.
· Five full years of experience in each of the specific items above is not required, so long as the applicant has on-the-job experience in each.
|1687 Woodlane Drive, Suite 207, Woodbury, MN 55125